background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Jewelry Frame

Things you will need:
Picture frame
Sand paper
Chicken wire
Wire cuters
Staple gun
Spray paint 
Mini hangers

I made this a while ago. I just thought this would be a great first tutorial. I went to Goodwill and picked up this hideous picture and frame for $5.00.






I took the picture out of the frame, then I started sanding the frame itself.

 

  
 

 I had to spray a couple coats till I thought it looked right. 
  


You then fit the wire to the frame and cut the chicken wire. Then start stapling away!


Hang your mini hangers that you can get from Lowes or any hardware store onto the chicken wire. Then start hanging all your jewelry up. It is so easy to keep your necklaces and earrings organized and in one place!


No comments:

Post a Comment